HOT PROPERTY ALERT  Dive into Unmatched Luxury In This Oceanfront Penthouse – $525K USD! CLICK HERE

What To Do When An American Passed Away On Foreign Soil

What to do If a Foreigner Passes Away in Mexico

If death occurs overseas, you may reach the U.S. Embassy or consulates in your consular district. To learn about the consulate that can assist you, please visit our Mission Mexico’s Consular District.

In case of Emergency: Office business hours are 7:30am to 4:15pm Monday through Friday. In case of an after-hours emergency involving U.S. citizens, please contact the Duty Officer: From Mexico dial 664-748-0129, from the U.S., call 1 (844) 528-6611. This number is for emergencies only.

Rafael Solorzano

Attorney at Law | Licensed Exclusively in Mexico

+52 664-188-7001 |

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top