Border Crossing Update & Zinnia's Home Safety Tips - April 16th
Kanoa, Zinnia, and Luis give us an update on the border crossing wait times in San Diego, specifically for the ports of entry in San Ysidro, Otay, and Tecate.
We have seen an increase in traffic at the border and we want to know if you are crossing the border to the U.S. and if you are not a U.S. citizen or a legal resident of the U.S., are you being turned away? Let us know in the comments!
Zinnia gave us some great recommendations on things you could have ready if you have a family member with COVID-19 at home:
- An Isolated room and bathroom if possible
- Box of Tissues
- Trash can
- Box with cleaning supplies
- List of the prescribed medicine
- Paracetamol (when a professional recommends it)
- Plenty of liquids
- Entertainment (TV, magazines, books)
- Avoid electronics that can get contaminated easily
If you’re taking care of a loved one, we recommend having protective gear, such as apron, eyewear, gloves, plastic bags, and tightly fitted mask.
We hope everyone stays safe, positive, healthy and more importantly, stay home!